*rants*
Much to do... Much has been done. For now, i settle my parts for design project, engin prof project and i'm gonna have my tissue engineering project presentation on tuesday. So far, i am still good.
I had planned to start doing up my FYP presentation slides from tml onwards. I want it to be good. I do not have any results and neither do i have any substantial help from anywhere.
Next week will be a tough week too. I have EHS training tml in the morning. It is going to suck out all my life listening to safety.. Bla bla bla.... On tuesday, i will have absolutely no lunch and breakfast as the EHS is a whole day affair from 9 till 1630... In between during the lunch break, i will have to rush to tissue engineering lecture to give presentation on my project.
My heart didn't have a minute of peace this week. My mind was preoccupied with many stuff..
On the upside...
I got chunkit to promise to come to dg every week. That is one promise i know i can count on cause he is chunkit. I'm glad. Seeing Daniel in front as the worship leader, i knew that i will have a joyous praise and worship. I know that i will see kit's sulky face every sunday morning and i know i dun want to start my day facing a sulky face... But, for a while, joy finally filled my heart for the first time when he said coming to dg isn't a problem.
I thought to myself.. Instead of trying to light wax covered candles, i should share my flame and help existing candles burn more brightly first. The youth ministry is going to undergo a major revamp. The DGL route or the service leader route. Without realising, i have already embarked on my journey as a service leader.
As we talked during dg, i got to know that the usher, announcer/befriending team is going to be our evangelistic wing of the church. I said before... Someday i will wanna start a deaf community in YCCL or be part of it. It seems far fetched now... But if i am in Him, who can stop me?
Things in church is starting to fall in place for me. I used to be DG-less, i have Anchor now... I din't used to serve in church except in church camp, i'm a befriender/announcer now. I din have passion. Now i believe that there is a purpose in me learning sign language and being in the evangelistic wing.
I pray that instead of being afraid of failure, i would be inspired.
Still my heart dear Lord.....
No comments:
Post a Comment