I am actually thankful that the 3 tests are over! Well, an outing would be great to end the day with my last test but i guess going to a seminar about faith and reason works too! =D The speaker was good. The PA system was bad.... I got so tired trying to hear what the preacher was saying but i caught most of his jokes. Buahaha...
The thing is, I know who i believe in and i gladly profess it in the apostle's creed. I am thankful that this ONE God who i believe in is not a man servng God, but a God who ensures that we mature through His plans from the beginning of time.
Believing and Faith is actually the same thing. Even the hand signs for faith and believe are about the same. I do not need reason to believe at all, cause its the unexplainable and intangible that i seek.
No comments:
Post a Comment