Prayer of the Week

Prayer of the Week: Lord of feast, You have prepared a table before all people and poured out Your life with abundance. Call us again to Your banquet. Strengthen us by what is honorable, just and pure, and transform us into a people of righteousness and peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

A Blessing to Share: May Jesus pour his love into your heart. May you be filled to the brim with his living water, a spring gushing up to eternal life. Amen.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Its Friday!

Gosh... How many times must i tell myself that today? I kept thinking today is thursday.

I switched dg leading with one of the officers today. Reason? I am meeting Wenhao and Isabel instead on sunday morning for breakfast before they come for church visiting. I guess... Its a real nice change of pace in my normal sunday routine of going to church. I'm gonna entertain someone. =)

I think the reason why i am so excited about this is that firstly, i dun know Isabel at all and secondly, Wenhao is stepping into my church! This is like how amazing la. Lastly is that i had never played host to any of my friends before. Haa.. Next Sunday would be the enrolment service. I did not enrol last year. Guess for this year, i will. =)

I woke up in a fatigued body today. My legs were damn tired from squash and walking in orchard. But i needed fresh air to clear my mind as well as to keep myself occupied. Thus, the clever me decided to cycle with chunkit to Bishan for him to handup his CPF form. The journey took much shorter than stipulated. In about an hour, we reach from Chong Pang to Bishan and we din't even cycle fast. I was whining about being tired all the way. =P

We disregarded the drizzle and hurried on our way back... However, the drizzle became a downpour when we just reach AMK. We or rather i had my brunch. We stood around there for a while and after spending some money in the arcade, we decided that its time to be a man. So we cycled in the rain. Raindrops had never hit me so forcefully on my face before. All in all, i din crash. =) Had to do bike maintenance though...


Anyway... Louelle was right. The word "friend" sucks big time to guys.

No comments: