2nd week into the holidays..
With a blink of an eye, time had passed so fast that i am here in my holidays with no more work to report to and that the long dreaded ICT is over. So fast, i am already at the last 2 pages of my IA report which will basically sum up all my experiences from Heraeus Materials. Words can't describe the experience though. On the whole, it was a great experience.
Coming to the start of my 4th year in NUS, i am gonna choose my FYP soon. I had chosen my specialisation but have yet to choose/ballot for my FYP project. The suspense is building up quite a lot in me now as many of my friends have already choosen and gotten their FYPs and have started meeting their Profs. I do not deny that i am not that hardworking and that i wish to slack. However, i think that my IA had somehow changed me a lot in the aspect of my degree of tenacity to completing projects. I guess its cause of the projects i had undertaken in Heraeus that molded my patience towards mundane data collecting work as i would have scorn upon these works before. Something had changed in me for good.
I can sign better now. Of course, it is due to the school fees i pay. But i am really thinking that i am more confident in signing. However, i do not have a partner to sign with and this is the sianz part. Plus walking to SADeaf alone is quite ....... *Sigh* I guess... Regardless of whatever, i will finish BS3 ba... My only practising sessions are signing along with songs i hear from my phone when i travel.
This sunday is Youth Sunday cum Bring a Friend Sunday cum BB enrolment service. Woah...Its a total 3 in 1 day and i have no one to bring along to church with me! Haiz..... I tried on Isabel and Wenhao le... To no avail... I kinda understand ba.. Since Wenhao wasn't really interested.
Haiz... Been feeling very easily irritable and feisty lately. Hmmm.... I guess i need to start thinking about my FYP early so as to keep myself occupied.
No comments:
Post a Comment