Prayer of the Week

Prayer of the Week: Lord of feast, You have prepared a table before all people and poured out Your life with abundance. Call us again to Your banquet. Strengthen us by what is honorable, just and pure, and transform us into a people of righteousness and peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

A Blessing to Share: May Jesus pour his love into your heart. May you be filled to the brim with his living water, a spring gushing up to eternal life. Amen.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hmmm...

Been trying to revamp my blog with a new blogskin... The thing is, i cannot or rather have no time to find a decent one... Haha.. Guess i'll just make do with this one first.

This week has been hectic. I was sick last week. Thank God i have recovered.

Activities this week:

1. HR presentation.

I was so nervous cause my mind was fixated on keeping to my 3 minutes for my 7 slides in the whole presentation as the whole group only had 20 minutes. Seriously i hope i din't screw up too much as i thought i did stutter a lot. However, the thing is, Shimon said he din't hear me stutter at all. Guess my mind was playing tricks on me huh... Haha...

2. Basic Sign 1

Gosh.. I wouldn't know what will happen when Shimon and Janis finish their AS2. That is their final sign lesson already and i am only just starting mine. Sylvia was there but i guess she just wanna act like she don't know me and stay with her friends. Hmmm... Actually i don't know what she is thinking. I reckon i can just not bother about her anymore. =D Don't need to waste my effort to try to be nice to her. Shirley is my instructor. Shimon said she was good. I though so too after the lesson. Maybe if i am better, i will try to "talk" to her after lessons. For now, i should just practise more.

3. RT

Statics and 30/60 for 1.2km. The static exercises were tough. With all the leg raise, bridging, alternate leg thrust... At least i had my pride to complete them all. I still want to be fit. Next thurs is the IPPT. Gosh i need to pass that. I don't want RT! Yes Louelle i will get 6 packs too.

4. Clash of the Titans outing.

TGIF! Dinner with George, Nat, Wenhao, Roy and Khai... After which we went for the movie while George went off. Movie was ok only. Expected better. Company was great though! =D


*Caution* Dear friends... I'm gonna rant. Its depressing.

Oh man. I just realise i have too many reminders around me. Too many things i should have kept. As i turn my head, i see this 4 sticky pads from long ago...

1. Hello!

2. ^.^

3. Supper?
2230k?

4. My treat!
=D

This was done and pasted on my laptop when i was in school. I thought it was sweet and so i left it on.. So the next day, messages were written on the right side of the 4 pads...

1. Bleah!

2. Morning!

3. =D

4. <3 u!
=P

Hmmm.... I should have thrown them away long ago! I can't... Our couple keychains... Her notes... And lastly... Our pictures that are still on my phone. I know i have to get rid of these things someday. But the thought kills me..

Suntec City is a place i do not wish to visit soon again also. So lets have our outings far away from there ? =)

Maybe wenhao is right huh... I think i'm quite hurt. Haa... This sucks.

To be honest, it feels sucky that she can forget better and faster than me. Totally sucks. ='(

Oh well...

Just when i thought that there's a person who would promise to witness my life in this world. She gave up on me.

Volleyball recreation club next sem... Should i? With Shimon... Wah.. To be frank its a bit sian to see couples. Tiring. Haha... Its every saturday in Sentosa....

Wenhao is right about male pms though. Just that i choose a more literature way now when i do not have squash to vent it out. Ar ok.... Maybe... Selective amnesia is good. Just erase this whole episode from my mind! And maybe her too so i don't make a fool of myself. The one to forget completely...

I don't have a Godly self today... Only a mood of emoing. No worries. I will still cheer up everyday!

Sylvia is too nice to the point where she creeps me out. While i am trying my best to fight my emotional turmoils, i have no strength left for her. I'll try to be nice only when she doesn't creep me out. If not... Don't say that i am trying to be bad to her. I just do not have the energy to be bothered anymore.

Argh... I should sleep so... Getting depressed as the night goes... Haa... And so if you see my rant here... That's actually how i'm feeling la. I can't voice them out. So be a dear friend and continue your already good job of avoiding the topic of Bernice k. Talk about Isabel and wenhao i will be more excited.

That's all for now!

Song playing now on my itunes... Worthy is the Lamb... Amen!

No comments: