Oh no.... School's starting.....
School's starting tomorrow and it feels like crap especially after the holidays. I know God's last name is not Dammit but, GOD DAMMIT... This is the start of a much dreaded sem.
With the start of the new year comes more new things to study, more things to do and more issues to worry about. Well, thats life. Studies apart, I will have Engin camp, BB and squash to work on. Woah that occupies me..
ENGIN CAMP... Being the Chief Councilor, my first task on hand is to come up with a Engin Cheer thats totally NEW with Joel. Hmmm... Cracking my brains once again.
Just went back for BB day yesterday. I saw the new sec 1 boys and well, the staffs and sergeants.. Oh well, i can only say that u miss the old days. "Mr Sie!" Anyway, i have decided to go back to Yishun Town to help out Guo Quan and all... Hope things work out.
Next wed will be the first squash training session. JIAYOU!!!!
Tml's class is from 8-9am. Crap... Hating this.... Procrastinating whether to go for badminton.
No comments:
Post a Comment