5 days into work.
well... i still am as clueless but not that i din't learn anything. at least i read a few of the stuff which i am supposed to. There's a lot more but all in due time i guess... :)
i'm faced with lot of things i have to settle, but i have no means / instrument to do so. so as the same for knowledge.
"don't be overwhelmed. you're still new." said my CO.
i hope i am up to the job. I hope he made the right choice to choose me. I hope i have the potential in me to be good. I hope......
i am overwhelmed by my helplessness. by the fact that i have no predecessor to teach me. but i will remain as positive as i can.
i believe....
i can do it.
just one thing..... at a time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment