whee! With my iphone 4 in my hands, my day is made already =) Finally, i have data plan and that i am holding a virtually no lag iphone again. Woah... =D On top of it, i am paying lesser for my plan now compared to my itwo value plan. Although i am not paying for it myself, its always a good thought that i am saving about 6 bucks per month for my mum. =D
| Early Birthday presents: From myself (Iphone) + Louelle (Iphone case) |
I have always been buying myself presents with money i have set aside. =) Guess this is what guys do right, Ben? =D This year, i have a new phone! and data plan! =D
So.... I was supposed to meet louelle for lunch in school after getting my phone. To my surprise, i have a present waiting for me!!! Haahaa... Just what i need at the right time at the right place. =DD
THANK YOU LOUELLE! =D HAHAHA! I REALLY THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA SHOP FOR MY CASING... HAHAHA...
![]() |
| My iphone casing! =D |

No comments:
Post a Comment