However,
As soon as i caught my Balack, this notice came on my phone's screen. It says,
"Tonight when you sleep, i will be watching you from afar"
I never know my phone can do this, my wifi is off and it is definitely not a sms. All i can do is to dismiss it. If anyone played a prank on me, thanks and i do not appreciate it. =( It is creepy.
I only hope its you, my guardian angel...
The prayer our Lord Jesus had taught us...
Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Let us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
for thine is the Kingdom,
the Power and the Glory,
Amen.
1 comment:
Aiya, I have a strong feeling that it was a virus that might have gotten into your phone the last time you used the internet on your iphone
Post a Comment