Prayer of the Week

Prayer of the Week: Lord of feast, You have prepared a table before all people and poured out Your life with abundance. Call us again to Your banquet. Strengthen us by what is honorable, just and pure, and transform us into a people of righteousness and peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

A Blessing to Share: May Jesus pour his love into your heart. May you be filled to the brim with his living water, a spring gushing up to eternal life. Amen.

Monday, March 01, 2010

The last draw...

I dun understand why parents so can so full of themselves actually..

First, they think they are the Lord of you and expects you to live in accordance to their will.. Everyone knows that it is total rubbish.

Second, they can come up with all sorts of reason to say that they are always right. Bullshit. I'm 24..

Third, He is my lord and no matter how much you fight or force me, you won't change my mind. That's my faith and conviction.

Fourth, you are terribly in denial when you keep telling me to not come to you when I'm in trouble. The contradiction, I have never come to you since I went to army and I solved every single problem myself sinc then.. So back off and stop telling me that seriously.

Fifth, I hate it when you start a squabble with dad. Can't a home be peaceful? And you wonder why we always want to go out. Reflect on yourself.

Sixth, if you do not treat me as an adult and talk to me properly, I will ignore you.

Seventh, i know I haven gave any money to you sinc I started my IA.. I wanted to buy uPapa for you... But you always manage to piss me off time and time again and I am so tired of that. BITE ME!

Eighth, you have no control over who my wife actually is although I would really appreciate if you folks approve of her. But ITS my life and it'll the Lord would will plan her for me!

Ninth, stop attributing all problems you managed to scrutinize and find on me when you pms to my Baptism or the girl I loved... If you are my mother, you would know that i really loved my gf. You would also know how important being baptised is to me. My Lord will save me and make me a better man. Too bad you are so full of yourself and you dun realise anything.

Tenth, I know I wouldn't mean it when I say this is the final draw for you, but I'm gonna say this anyway... I love my religion.. I love my friends.. I love who I am right now. I am loving what God has in his plan for me... I am awaiting my Rebirth... Being baptised may be the proudest thing that happened to me. Of all that, I really like my dad as compared to you. So back off.

Mother,

I know you will nv know about this. This is my great disappointment in you. Pardon that I dun tell you in person. You will just say you are my mother and bla bla bla.

No comments: