hmmm...
Baptism lesson started today... That doesn't mean that i'm much less of a sinner cos i'm still flesh and blood... To me, it just means that i can now fully embrace God's love and better understand him from where i am now, according to what and how he wants me to know about Him and His word...
This is not an easy decision especially because of my family background and this isn't a rash decision too. And when friends asked why the decision, i realised... I had too much to say, too many testimonies to share and that i dun even know how to... I felt, it was just the time....
Anyway, pastor shared that we all, individuals who are in that room shared a common thing. That is, that we all shared a faith journey with God which led us into that room where we were getting ourselves ready for baptism. I do agree... These 10 years which i know him, there are many times that my faith grew a lot in my down times and most of them was during my down period.
I am really grateful that He took the initiative to come meet me and come lead me to Him..
I think this is the greatest decision i had made...
Ok... my friends who are reading this post... what would you think be a good christian name for me?
Thanks to Tim.. I will pray about it... =D
Wish you were here to suggest to me too! =
Oh well..
No comments:
Post a Comment