Prayer of the Week

Prayer of the Week: Lord of feast, You have prepared a table before all people and poured out Your life with abundance. Call us again to Your banquet. Strengthen us by what is honorable, just and pure, and transform us into a people of righteousness and peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

A Blessing to Share: May Jesus pour his love into your heart. May you be filled to the brim with his living water, a spring gushing up to eternal life. Amen.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ok.. I’m a bit bored here. I’m in Rulang Primary School to register my cousin for P1 enrolment. 81 places left in this so called “phase 2c”. Ok. Some background story.

My uncle is a near blind masseuse. Ok. He’s blind. His wife? Yep. She’s also blind (fully). Luckily it’s all not due to inheritance. They had their fair share of sickness which results in their dire condition. Ok. Dire is an overstatement. Anyway, they have their granny and grandpa to take care of them. So its still ok la. She’s learning ballroom dancing and they younger boy’s fascinated with basketball. Oh great. Something that I can’t really play competitively.

Hmmm, our queue number is 127. And it just reached 117. Good thing is that the hall is air conditioned! How good is that? Schools nowadays have air conditioned halls. Halls of our time, are hot, stuffy and all that tends towards a perspiring body.

Ok. Back to my cousin. She’s in K2 now. Cute. I adore her to the core. Just waiting for a chance to bring her out to spoil her. =P

110+ liao. Gonna be my turn. Haha. Hopefully it ends by 11 or 12 so I can reach school. Bidding later!!!

No comments: