First week at school....
Oh well.. Was pretty excited cum reluctant for school to start la. Excited cos ermx... I'm a student again!!!! Can take allowance from mama... Haha.. Actually not i take one k... Is she say go school le, den is right to give allowance le... Hahaha.. Ok la... I can't keep surviving on my savings la.. So yea.. $10 per day... Mon to Fri... Hee...
Oh... I was quite sianz that school started cos here its marks the end of my FREE life and the start of my MUG life.. Haiz.. Here on i need to worry about my CAPS already lo... So sian rite.. But nvm.. I got my new lappy with me le.. Haha... My First LAPPY!!!
So how was this week??
Hmmm... Nice ba.. First week we started to do tutorials le.. Learning's great with NAGA la... Very conducive cos when all serious and down to mug, its really studying. So great to have NAGA right!???
MLE1101, EG1109, PC1431(DREADED), MA1505, LSM1301.... I tasted the running from sci to eng le... Ok la... Not very jialat. So ok la..
Oh... Balloted for my bio lab today... Hopefully i get my desired time slot.
Nice to hear from Wei Qi!!! Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment