Prayer of the Week

Prayer of the Week: Lord of feast, You have prepared a table before all people and poured out Your life with abundance. Call us again to Your banquet. Strengthen us by what is honorable, just and pure, and transform us into a people of righteousness and peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

A Blessing to Share: May Jesus pour his love into your heart. May you be filled to the brim with his living water, a spring gushing up to eternal life. Amen.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Well.. Had an exercise this monday and tuesday. As usual.. Shagged but we went thru all the shit.. Little by little bit, i becoming more and more proud of my men... Det 2 men are best. Their spirits no matter how down, they are workers.. Winners in my eyes... They really work like animals... I'm proud... They work for me.... Shows i'm a good leader? Nevertheless, they may just still need little guidance here and there cause they dun see much of a greater picture we see.

Enough of my men.. After the exercise... I was the COS(Company Orderly Sergeant) which was quite shag cause i had to get up early. Den comes the IPPT for the HQ and A battery.. Everything went well as per usual... Did 40 situps to save my energy, ran a 9.7s for shutter run which was my best, Jump 239cm for standing board jump which was my best too, and did 14 chin ups with 2 discounted by the PTI cause he CLAIMS i nv straighten my arms.... WTH.. Got lohz... So i was only left with 12 chin ups with the 11th and the 12th discounted. Had to show him that i straightened my arms.. Did 2 more to make 12 though its 14!!! So angry.. My morale was high.. Cause standing board jump, once my nemesis was no more!!! Think cause i have got some motivation due to someone... ^^ Anyone.. I have to beat someone too.. Dun care... Was very very angry with someone lohz... Did something like backstabbing... But maybe its in his nature la.. Cant blame?? Nvm... I've bucked up...

I'll be a MAN, DO THE RIGHT THING!

Went to sentosa today... BAttery outing... Its lame la... Had a tele match between detachments... First task's to bury my commander... Second's for 4 to swim to the boundary of the floats and shout "I LOVE MY BSM!" No one wanted to get wet initially... Haaz.. Guess what... I went in first. Lead by example..Lead with pride.. And so my men followed.. And yongteck too... I saw zongyang behind me... He's rising in rank to become my fav men oso... I'm so glad i nv gave him up when everyone,ALL says he's F*** up... He's my MAN!!! My dear no 3 man. Den ran and again... My men followed me full force across a bridge to a tower for next clue.. Last was to bury the bigger man. Xiaoyu was the one!!! Very sportingly, he jumps into a pit Terry pointed at and we buried him... End of it...

Haaz... We, the specs and 2 sirs went to have SAKAE SUSHI... Nice... Second time there... HAaz...

Later tml still have guard duty... Hope nothing happens... ^^

A specialist's spirit never dies... No matter how hard, We the backbone of the army will makes things happen, miracles or not.

No comments: